- Nipple Covers avoid showing through white shirts or T-shirts by blending into the same colour as your skin. The Nipple covers are 80mm diameter which is a perfect size to fit almost everyone comfortably.
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive & Non-Woven fabric durable and breathable. Fashion, Sexy, Elegant, Comfortable.
- 100% Medical Grade Disposable petal shape nippleless covers - Passed through rigorous tests. Our product is engineered to providing the most comfortable experience and the center anti microbial foam keeps the sensitive area protected and avoids any adhesive sticking to the nipples.
- Please be aware that once you peel it off after sticking the nipple cover on your skin, it will lose stickiness. This disposable one-time-use design can prevent skin irritation.
- No Show under clothing. Comes with matte finish that won’t reflect lights and camera flashes. Wear them with any dress, tops, bra, shirts or any clothing that you like. (Tip: If you put them on for an extended period of time, please moisten the pads first and peel them off slowly.)
Does it bother you when you get smirky glances in the middle of a work day? AC rooms, cold temperatures or thinner bras can make your nipples protrude through your clothing. Slickfix’s Nipple Covers are made with skin-friendly adhesive and a soft skin-coloured fabric on top. The additional foam support ensures a comfortable feeling all day. Whether you wear a fitted t-shirt or a low back blouse, we have you covered. Available in a monthly and a super saver pack. Use Tips: Wash and dry your body to ensure the petal's sticking surface is clean. Peel the backing off the breast petal, or apply the adhesive if the petals are reusable. Center the petal over the breast and apply light pressure until it sticks. To remove, gently pull the petal off the breast. If any adhesive remains, use rubbing alcohol or baby oil to remove it. Do not apply over broken, damaged or sun-burned skin. Have a hot shower or soak in the bath if you are having trouble getting it off.
How to use:
- Wash and dry your body to ensure the petal's sticking surface is clean.
- Peel the backing off the petal,
- Stick the soft foam centre of the petal over the breast and apply light pressure until it sticks firmly.
- To remove, gently pull the petal off the breast. If any adhesive remains, use rubbing alcohol or baby oil to remove it.
- Do not apply over broken, damaged or sun-burnt skin.
- Have a hot shower or soak in the bath if you are having trouble getting it off.